• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KH 10th Anniversary Wallpaper #3!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Hello everyone! Hope you're enjoying the news for KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 HD ReMIX so far! This has nothing to do with the upcoming PS3 title, but we hope you enjoy it all the same! Series mangaka Shiro Amano's third wallpaper in his KINGDOM HEARTS 10th Anniversary series has just surfaced, showing off Olympus Coliseum! Check it out!

[1024x768] [1280x1024] [1900x1200]

Here are links to the previous anniversary wallpapers: [1] [2] 

Source: GanGan

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Just when you thought that art style couldn't get any cuter, Sora is the most adorable thing in that wallpaper

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Really excited to see that he included all the Titans as well.

Roro

Awards
Hmm 4 ginormous titans vs one demi god, Sora, Donald, and Goofy, I wonder who's going to win lol~
But these wallpapers just keep on getting cuter and cuter!~

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I was really surprised Amano included all five titans. xD

Last edited:

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Lol at Goofy not even helping but only waving the flag. *ggg*

Amano really has a hand for this cute drawing style. The cyclops does look like an oversized potato though.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
My big question,. why the kupo did we only ever get to fight Ice and Rock titans? Why not Magma, Cyclops and Tornado? (or is that Kronos?)

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
I wonder what "two words" Phil's advising the heroes with~

Oh Shiro, giving me so many cute, fuzzy feels. *u*

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
My big question,. why the kupo did we only ever get to fight Ice and Rock titans? Why not Magma, Cyclops and Tornado? (or is that Kronos?)

I was also curious what happened to the 3 we never got to face...I hope they save them for KH3 or something because I always wanted to fight the Tornado :)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
thats soo fricken' cool! but...if thats number 3, wheres 2? :biggrin:

The first was Atlantica and the second was Halloween Town :3

It's the same artwork we're using in the banner on the main site (in regards to number 2).

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Nice to see the titans that werent in the games! :D

And if you ask me, Phil has a lot more life in him than he does in the games. They never really did him justice in terms of even full animation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back