• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 10th Anniversary Mural!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Rallade

Awards
Nice to see that this was completed! It looks incredible! For a second I was wondering if I happened to miss another mural project since it wasn't originally meant for the 10th anniversary :p but it's nice to see that I'm there :D

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Nice to see that this was completed! It looks incredible! For a second I was wondering if I happened to miss another mural project since it wasn't originally meant for the 10th anniversary :p but it's nice to see that I'm there :D

Actually, that was our intention the entire time, but we didn't know how fast or slow things would go so we never said it xD

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Lol so when is the next one start XD...seriously oAo

Soon! :D We've learned a lot from this first mural, but there are a few other things we'd like to try first and I'm sure everyone could use a break from all the drawing and coloring~

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Also, the artists need big praise for lending their time and skills to this project! I loved seeing everyone's personal style, and I felt a real sense of community working together with everyone on this. Down to the wire, it was a blast working on this mural! 8D

Good job everybody!!!

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
funny you say style when my 4 pieces in this were 3 different styles. XD

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
funny you say style when my 4 pieces in this were 3 different styles. XD

Style, styles. (I just wanted to thank the artists.) I can tell all of yours were done by you though, Mirby. There's a unifying aesthetic.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
Wow, I didn't expect the "photo" style for the Mural. It looks so good *u*
Seriously, it really shows off how many talented people we have here

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Thank you everyone and thanks to all of the amazing artists who contributed! I didn't think putting it together would look so nice in the end.

Back