• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

jump festa?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
since jump festa our last chance to get kh news since usually kh show up there will this place be the last time to see kh3 stuff or no it will show up there but will at d23 in japan on February instead

Last edited:

Sdog

Awards
I mean there's always the possibility but try to have tempered expectations. This would be the last chance for KH3 to be at Jump Festa if we do get to keep the release in 2018.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Y’all need to not set expectations for Jump Festa. It would be nice to get something so the next two months aren’t so dead, but you are better off expecting nothing than hoping for anything.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
It would be nice to get a Tomb Raider teaser at least...

If anything for KHIII, I think it would be small tidbits. Don't expect a world announcement.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Tomb Raider got a tease the other day, but it wasn’t much and just confirmed what we already knew :(

I wouldn’t mind a short 1-minute video at Jump Festa / start of January that went into detail about some of the systems (Nomura wants to do this) but my expectations are firmly on D23 being the next time we see KH3.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Tomb Raider got a tease the other day, but it wasn’t much and just confirmed what we already knew :(

I wouldn’t mind a short 1-minute video at Jump Festa / start of January that went into detail about some of the systems (Nomura wants to do this) but my expectations are firmly on D23 being the next time we see KH3.
yeah agreed it would more sense to be at d23 next year to have more news

Recon

Art of War
Awards

Other than 2018 and still images, did we get anything else? I was hoping for a short teaser video. *sorry to hi-jack*

raccoonscity

Website
raccoonscity.tumblr.com
I believe other websites have already reported that KH3 and FF7 aren't in the official line-up. So we shouldn't expect anything for either game. If they happen to do a surprise presentation, it'll probably be small like a screenshot or a small interview. But I'm expecting nothing, which is just fine -- and if they do show something bigger, that's great......but don't get your hopes up.

Let's just look forward to D23 in February. It's not that far away and there's plenty of events afterwards for news before the end of 2018.

Here's info on D23 if you need it btw - https://www.khinsider.com/news/Offi...x-s-FY2018-3-Financial-Results-Briefing-10722

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Other than 2018 and still images, did we get anything else? I was hoping for a short teaser video. *sorry to hi-jack*
They released images? I was referring to how they revealed a new game is coming next year, if they released images as well then that’s awesome!

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
I remember the KH Twitter being pretty active leading up to the orchestra trailer. I don't see this trend going on right now. My guess is that KH3 is a no show at Festa.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
I highly doubt we'll see anything at Jump Festa. D23 and E3 seem to be the most likely candidates for its next appearances.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I believe other websites have already reported that KH3 and FF7 aren't in the official line-up. So we shouldn't expect anything for either game. If they happen to do a surprise presentation, it'll probably be small like a screenshot or a small interview. But I'm expecting nothing, which is just fine -- and if they do show something bigger, that's great......but don't get your hopes up.

Let's just look forward to D23 in February. It's not that far away and there's plenty of events afterwards for news before the end of 2018.

Here's info on D23 if you need it btw - https://www.khinsider.com/news/Offi...x-s-FY2018-3-Financial-Results-Briefing-10722

It’s not unheard of for SE to not announce everything beforehand to keep hype and surprise. But they seem to be planning on doing more reveals and information drops next year.

raccoonscity

Website
raccoonscity.tumblr.com
It’s not unheard of for SE to not announce everything beforehand to keep hype and surprise. But they seem to be planning on doing more reveals and information drops next year.
Yeah, and I'm sure they want a lot of people to be excited and show up; so with KH3 at least, I can't see them keeping things that much of a secret if they decided to show something at a smaller event like this.

raccoonscity

Website
raccoonscity.tumblr.com
Hmmm. Have you guys heard the saying "Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst"? That's the best advice for going into any gaming event. Hope you get what you want to see, but prepare for nothing at all. I honestly don't try to think too much about whether or not they show up beforehand, so if they don't, I'm not that disappointed. And it's a nice treat if they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back