• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jan 2nd- Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
VIP Quests and a Sp. Atk. Bonus Campaign!
img

■ Campaign Period: 
Jan. 2, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Jan. 8, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jan. 2, 2017 8:00 to Jan. 9, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

★Upgrade Your Medals with VIP Quests!

During the campaign period, a set of special VIP Upgrade Quests will be included in the quests unlocked for the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza given to you when you purchase a discounted 3,000 Jewel pack! Completing these quests will earn you valuable Evolve, EXP, and Munny Medals!

Additionally, we have improved these quests by making it easier to obtain Medals from these quests!

NOTE: You will only have access to this quest for the duration that your Special Quests are unlocked as part of the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza bonus.

●Special Attack Bonus Campaign

Also during this campaign, you'll have better luck when unlocking or re-rolling your Special Attack Bonus! 

For example, when unlocking or re-rolling a Medal with a Tier 3 Special Attack Bonus, you would normally roll within the range of40% and 100%. But during this campaign, you will roll between 70% and 100%!
See below for more details! 
Special Attack Bonus Tier Normal Range Campaign Range
imgTier 4 +60~130% +90~130%
imgTier 3 +40~100% +70~100%
imgTier 2 +20~50% +30~50%
img Tier 1 +10~25% +15~25%

A New Challenge Event for a New Year!
img
A New Challenge Event for a New Year!

■Event Period: 
Jan. 2, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Jan. 8, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Jan. 2, 2017 8:00 to Jan. 9, 2017 7:59 (UTC)

Earn Jewels and more every day this week with the Daily Challenge Event!

For this challenge event each day there will be a new quest for a total of 7 quests! Complete various objectives to earn up to 200 Jewels from a single quest!

Please check in-game for more information on the great prizes available for challengers this week!

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Re: Jan 2nd- Kingdom Hearts Unchained ? ENG Update

Yay, more jewels...still, just give us the regular daily jewel events, SE!

Rix

:)
Awards

Ugh.. I'm really tempted to buy the extravaganza, but I'm not even sure if I can afford 2.8 this month.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards

More jewels! I must get the jewels now when I can! :3

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards

the daily challenge was lenient today. i managed to beat all three objectives.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

The guilt event was useful, Goofy refused to go up from 86% for sooo many rerolls, thanks to this I could finally get it up to max. Yay!

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

I got Goofy up to 98% after three or four rolls. Knowing how frustrating this can get, I think I'm going to wait until the day we can farm power level up medals to even begin to worry about guilting that last 2%.

Speaking of farming. I hate Monday's. There's nothing to do. Such a waste of a 0AP day. =(

Awards

Do you guys think/know if the upcoming medal deals are going to continue to be epic only? That's honestly way more useful to me than the premium medal. I will never guilt something as rare as casual roxas, but I've been able to guilt a Zexion and I've gotten close to guilting pretty powerful medals such as Xehanort, Eraqus, and Isa. I'll just spend the rest of my jewels now if you think that's going to go away after these most recent deals.

Chickenme

Do you guys think/know if the upcoming medal deals are going to continue to be epic only? That's honestly way more useful to me than the premium medal. I will never guilt something as rare as casual roxas, but I've been able to guilt a Zexion and I've gotten close to guilting pretty powerful medals such as Xehanort, Eraqus, and Isa. I'll just spend the rest of my jewels now if you think that's going to go away after these most recent deals.

I doubt the next deals will be like the one we have right now, I'm sure there will be different deals in the future, and maybe they'll repeat this one at some point (anniversary maybe ??), but I don't think this weeks new deal will offer all epics.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

The guilt event was useful, Goofy refused to go up from 86% for sooo many rerolls, thanks to this I could finally get it up to max. Yay!

I've re-rolled at least five times, and yet my Goofy remains steady at 95%. It just won't go higher.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Save, save, save your jewels for the Anniversary!

I'm saving up for the next medal that comes out that 'replaces' (or at least can match up to) Illustrated Kairi. I will not crack for any ordinary Illustrated medal, because I know those won't do much for me unless they're guilted, which they will never be guilted for me.

Awards

I decided to go all in for this one. Moving forward, I'm definitely not spending jewels again until the anniversary. My power had stagnated to the point where I was making no progress with the medals I had.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

I'm saving up for the next medal that comes out that 'replaces' (or at least can match up to) Illustrated Kairi. I will not crack for any ordinary Illustrated medal, because I know those won't do much for me unless they're guilted, which they will never be guilted for me.

I agree. I made that mistake, but could not take advantage of going for Illustrated Kairi. That medal is a major hitter, something that can really make a difference. But that was a guaranteed 10 draw, and I simply didn't have the jewels or the hard cash for that kind spending on a game. However, my plan for 2017 is to save, save, save and keep saving until another medal like Ill. Kairi comes around. It may be for the anniversary of the game, or it may not be until holidays again, but I'm saving. My only fear is that SENA rolls back the mercy pulls, and goes back to the 10 pulls. I'm staying positive.

Awards

Today's jewel mission is really annoying so I'm posting the way to clear it here. I hope it helps :)

1st row (red nocturne): Kill the 2nd heartless from the top.
2nd row (blue rapsody): Kill the 2nd heartless from the bottom.
3rd row (yellow opera): Kill the 3rd heartless from the top.
4th row (violet waltz): Kill the last heartless from the bottom.
5th row (yellow opera): Kill the first heartless from the top.
6th row (blue rapsody): Kill the 2nd heartless from the bottom.
7th row: The target is the middle heartless.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

Today's jewel mission is really annoying so I'm posting the way to clear it here. I hope it helps :)

1st row (red nocturne): Kill the 2nd heartless from the top.
2nd row (blue rapsody): Kill the 2nd heartless from the bottom.
3rd row (yellow opera): Kill the 3rd heartless from the top.
4th row (violet waltz): Kill the last heartless from the bottom.
5th row (yellow opera): Kill the first heartless from the top.
6th row (blue rapsody): Kill the 2nd heartless from the bottom.
7th row: The target is the middle heartless.

Wow. Tough to get it just right. The rest are Level 300!! Wow. Thanks bunches for this guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back