• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How to unlock the secret ending - secret boss?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Okay, a few questions here. I figured it belongs here since I haven't seen the secret ending yet.. if there is one this time around?

Anyway, my questions:

Is there a secret ending in this game? If so, how can I unlock it in Proud mode (and other modes)?

Is there a secret boss in this game? If so, where can I find the bastard?

Thanks beforehand!

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
There's two secret bosses that are more like optional bosses, since from what I know of the JAP version there is no story-related secret boss.

I know one is in Traverse Town, and another appears randomly throughout worlds numerous times.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
I know one is in Traverse Town, and another appears randomly throughout worlds numerous times.

Ah, I know that one! The frog right?

I see, no story related secret boss. Kinda sucks, always liked story related secret bosses but hey, at least there's still the secret ending to unlock and two optional bosses! :D

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Ah, I know that one! The frog right?

I see, no story related secret boss. Kinda sucks, always liked story related secret bosses but hey, at least there's still the secret ending to unlock and two optional bosses! :D

300px-Lord_Kyroo_%28Nightmare%29_KH3D.png

That's the one. I was sad that there was no story-related secret boss as well, but I love how they handled the optional bosses this time around.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
When you're asked those 3 questions by Roxas, Ventus and Xion, use these answers and you should unlock the secret ending:

Losing something that's important.
My close friends.
To recover something important.

The secret message you get by hitting all the gold letters in the credits Dive. The secret boss is in the area with the Fountain in Traverse Town. I'm not sure how you unlock it or if it's already there. I have a review to write so I'll get there eventually. :p

If you don't unlock the secret ending the first time around I have good and bad news. The bad news is you have to fight the ending bosses again. The good news is for some reason you can skip both forms of Ansem SoD and jump straight to YMX. Hope this helps!

The frog isn't a secret boss, just a tougher roaming enemy... Secret bosses are for post-game and I fought him 2 worlds into the game for the first time.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
When you're asked those 3 questions by Roxas, Ventus and Xion, use these answers and you should unlock the secret ending:

Losing something that's important.
My close friends.
To recover something important.

If you don't unlock the secret ending the first time around I have good and bad news. The bad news is you have to fight the ending bosses again. The good news is for some reason you can skip both forms of Ansem SoD. Hope this helps!

I was afraid you were going to say that! I was already hesitant to answer when they asked me those questions. I know that, when games do that, something's at stake. Ugh! Hate it when that happens! Especially seeing that I only got the first one wrong! xD

Anyway, I'll try to defeat those bastards again tonight, hopefully that'll do the trick!

I already have the Secret Message (for people who miss some golden letters, just rewatch the credits in the theater, you'll be able to do the dive again).

And yeah, I also encountered the frog in my first playthrough (not post-game) so I guess you're right, he's more of a tougher roaming enemy.

Lol Julius is the name of the Secret Boss? I was wondering who this Julius was when seeing that name appear during the credits!

State

Awards
Laugh at his name, it's the only thing you'll gonna do before you cry yourself out of the fight, lol.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Laugh at his name, it's the only thing you'll gonna do before you cry yourself out of the fight, lol.

Ugh, I'm actually afraid of what he's like. I haven't even defeated MF in BBS. Seeing how hard this game is (and how cheap the bosses sometimes are), I don't think I'll ever beat this one :p

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Also depending on what mode you're playing on, you need to have a certain number of Trophies earned. I believe it's at least 7 on standard and 5 on proud. So make sure you have that done before you go back and fight again. :p

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Also depending on what mode you're playing on, you need to have a certain number of Trophies earned. I believe it's at least 7 on standard and 5 on proud. So make sure you have that done before you go back and fight again. :p

To unlock the secret ending? Well, I've got 7 and playing on Proud mode so I'll be good I guess! :D

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I noticed during the credits the letters popping up and I wrote down what it said:

"This leads to KINGDOM HEARTS"

I was expecting there to be a 3 but then there wasn't. xD

State

Awards
Ugh, I'm actually afraid of what he's like. I haven't even defeated MF in BBS. Seeing how hard this game is (and how cheap the bosses sometimes are), I don't think I'll ever beat this one :p
Oh, so you haven't seen him? LOL Good luck with that. xD

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
I noticed during the credits the letters popping up and I wrote down what it said:

"This leads to KINGDOM HEARTS"

I was expecting there to be a 3 but then there wasn't. xD

Wrote'em down as well but thought the l of leads was a 1 derp. Anyway, more mindkupos to come? xD

The secret message was also very interesting!

EDIT: Xemnas is down... *sigh* now for the real work.

Aaaaaand he's down as well. We're almost there!

Anyway, thanks for answering guys! :)

HoovGamer

Awards
after this leads to kingdom hearts sora and riku walk into the light making a III if u havent already noticed :D

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
after this leads to kingdom hearts sora and riku walk into the light making a III if u havent already noticed :D

Really now? I may have to watch that again and see.

EDIT: I didn't really notice it at first because it isn't emphasized but hey, we know what's next anyways. xD

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
It's a vague III, but yes I did.

Okay guys, I'm closing this thread in favor for a more organized thread so everybody can find the details easily... So yeah. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back