• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How did this start?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I guess this question is for the mods. I was wondering who started KHinsider, and if they're even still around? It may sound kind of random, but I've been a member for about five years, and visitor for eight, so this forum has been a part of my life for a long time. So I'm just curious to know how this place I've been visiting for so long came to be.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Hi Spirit-of-light!

KHInsider was started many, many years ago, although back then we had a different name which had to be changed thanks to a lawsuit! Our webmaster, Edmunds, is still around but I believe those who started the website with him have moved on to greater things.

It was created out of a passion for Kingdom Hearts, and is a place for everyone who loves the series to come together and talk, theorise, and make new friends.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Everything started with a big expl-- oh, oh, you mean... you mean that.

Awards
Hi Spirit-of-light!

KHInsider was started many, many years ago, although back then we had a different name which had to be changed thanks to a lawsuit! Our webmaster, Edmunds, is still around but I believe those who started the website with him have moved on to greater things.

It was created out of a passion for Kingdom Hearts, and is a place for everyone who loves the series to come together and talk, theorise, and make new friends.

Thank you Lunafreya.

Everything started with a big expl-- oh, oh, you mean... you mean that.

But what was before that?

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
What was the original site name if I may ask? I never knew that.

And ahh, the elusive Edmunds. What a nice guy.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Ah, those were the good old days. This site had the most impressive gallery of fan art that ever existed.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i joined at the end of inferno's lifespan lol

this site and it's community is so much different

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Wow, amazing to hear what it was like before I joined. :eek: Now here we are, a forum known as KHinsider.

Squood!

seibah
Awards
Now I got a question. What did the site look like back in the day? And why was it called kingdomhearts2.net?

Back