• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Holy moly! #halfadecade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Just found out that, since August 31 this year, I've been here for exactly 5 years...

JESUS FIRETRUCKINGKUPOINGDIDDLYING CHRIST, SON OF GOD, that is one hell of a long time, that's half a decade! And it has been real, ladies and gents. It has been real.

Theorizing with eachother, discussing with eachother, doing random shit in the forum insanity section, talking to you awesome people (among other stuff) is how I spent these years at KHI.

These 5 years, along with real-life experiences of course, have made me the person I am now.

So I guess I'm thanking you all for these 5 fine years! Thank you! From the bottom of my little mouse heart!

I seriously need to become Platinum...

Last edited:

Shawty

Awards
Gefeliciteerd met je 5 jarig bestaan hier op KHI, buurman! Die platinum heb je zo in the pocket! Nog een paar posts te gaan..Haha!
(And for those of you who obviously don't speak Dutch, well you just won't understand)

Years fly by and rumor has it that once you join KHI you'll never leave. I think you're one of those examples.

Here's a cake just for you!

600-100_2274.jpg

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Yep, doesn't matter how hard you try; you will ALWAYS be pulled back in. So, here's to your fine years of time here, and the insanity that is the whole of the forums, and not just the section devoted to randomness.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Gefeliciteerd met je 5 jarig bestaan hier op KHI, buurman! Die platinum heb je zo in the pocket! Nog een paar posts te gaan..Haha!
(And for those of you who obviously don't speak Dutch, well you just won't understand)

Years fly by and rumor has it that once you join KHI you'll never leave. I think you're one of those examples.

Here's a cake just for you!

Thanks for the cake, neighbour!

And it is true, once you go KHI.. Well, you know what follows ;D

Het Nederlands blijft geniaal, had het niet zien aankomen haha xD. Codetaal ftw!

... Hey there English people :3

Yep, doesn't matter how hard you try; you will ALWAYS be pulled back in. So, here's to your fine years of time here, and the insanity that is the whole of the forums, and not just the section devoted to randomness.

That is actually very true!

Miki Hikari

Awards
Congrats on your half decade anniversary here. xD

I seen you around sometimes but I haven't said hi yet. o3o

So hi! ^^

State

Awards
Hey, it's half a decade that KHI has slowly absorbed your soul, but to settle a positive mood and try to forget about that fact, here:

Be_Happy___Sora_by_Deepsies.jpg

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Google actually translated that pretty well XD

But congrats on five years! And don't worry, you'll hit platinum pretty soon!

And that cake ^_^

Let's see if it works as well if we start using dialect mwahahaha!

Thanks! Cake for everyone!

Hey, it's half a decade that KHI has slowly absorbed your soul, but to settle a positive mood and try to forget about that fact, here:

Be_Happy___Sora_by_Deepsies.jpg

That picture genuinely made me smile, no lie xD

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Congrats on half a decade on KHI! Hehe it takes skill to have been on here longer than me ;)
No matter what you always end up getting sucked back in~

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Thanks guys! Fun fact: my name is actually one big typo. When I joined KHI, I wanted the name 'king_mickey rules'.

HOWEVER, that name had too many characters, but I didn't notice that it was cut off to 'king_mickey rule'. I noticed when my account was made and, as you all know, you can't change your name after that.

As the years went by, I actually didn't care anymore. On the contrary, it reminds me of the day that I joined these forums. So yeah, even if it's a typo, I ain't gonna change it. Never. Ever.

:D

Sorakh212

Awards
Man that is a long time. Glad to see you're still here too. Wait until it's 12 years that's gonna be crazy :biggrin:

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Thanks guys! Fun fact: my name is actually one big typo. When I joined KHI, I wanted the name 'king_mickey rules'.

HOWEVER, that name had too many characters, but I didn't notice that it was cut off to 'king_mickey rule'. I noticed when my account was made and, as you all know, you can't change your name after that.

As the years went by, I actually didn't care anymore. On the contrary, it reminds me of the day that I joined these forums. So yeah, even if it's a typo, I ain't gonna change it. Never. Ever.

:D

I always wondered about that actually. XD
But I like it the way it is too.

Back