• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hi everyone :D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Roxas21691

hello everyone :) My name Mike ( aka Roxas21691 on PSN) and i'm from Portugal :)

I have been a KH fan for many years ( 2004 if i remember correctly :p) and actually got in the series "by accident", but i'm glad i did :D Played every time in the series, except KH: DDD ( i don't have a 3DS T_T), and BBS is my favourite KH so far. I'm also a big fan of FF and Uncharted.

Hope i can make lots of great friends here :D And if there is anyone else from Portugal, don't be shy and say it XD

Moonlight Aqua

~Living in a dream~
Awards
hello everyone :) My name Mike ( aka Roxas21691 on PSN) and i'm from Portugal :)

I have been a KH fan for many years ( 2004 if i remember correctly :p) and actually got in the series "by accident", but i'm glad i did :D Played every time in the series, except KH: DDD ( i don't have a 3DS T_T), and BBS is my favourite KH so far. I'm also a big fan of FF and Uncharted.

Hope i can make lots of great friends here :D And if there is anyone else from Portugal, don't be shy and say it XD

Hello! Welcome to the forums! You'll make friends here quickly. Everyone here is nice and you ever have questions about stuff or just want to chat, just ask! :3

Once again, WELCOME! :3

Back