• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Santiago

As my username implies, my name is Santiago. I remember stumbling upon this website before awhile back when I was direly looking for Kingdom Hearts III info. This was even before 358/2 Days was out, and I was maybe about ten or eleven years old at the time. Anyways, I thought since they (finally) announced Kingdom Hearts III, that I'd join a forum about it. So here I am, probably here to stay.

"I like this place and willingly could waste my time in it."

(And if anyone was curious, my avatar is of Godot from the Ace Attorney series, which is a series I recommend you all play if you haven't already.)

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Kingdom Hearts and Ace Attorney? I like you already!

Welcome to KHI! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, and happy posting!

Santiago

Kingdom Hearts and Ace Attorney? I like you already!

Welcome to KHI! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, and happy posting!

I agree with Sign! AA and KH? Yes, please do join our humble little forum!
Heh, I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who enjoys the AA series around here. I very much appreciate the warm welcome.

Last edited:

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Heh, I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who enjoys the AA series around here. I very much appreciate the warm welcome.
Hell no, Ace Attorney is wonderful. <3 I'm currently replaying the series in anticipation for AA5.

Welcome to KHI. :3

Santiago

Hell no, Ace Attorney is wonderful. <3 I'm currently replaying the series in anticipation for AA5.

Welcome to KHI. :3
I still need to buy a 3DS for that and Dream Drop Distance...

I'm one of those people who never forgets the things that happen in video games. So as much as I'd love to wipe my memories of the games and enjoy the series anew, I'll never really be able to replay the series without boring myself to sleep. Maybe I'll forget about the answers to the game in a couple of years to come, but for now, I can't enjoy it.

I am awaiting for AA5 in my own way by listening to the soundtrack. Gotta love that soundtrack.

Back