• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Feedback Wanted Original Song: The Last Stand

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
So yeah, I was messing around with FL Studio once again and made this:

The Last Stand (Song Idea) by D3cay on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

I'd really like to have some feedback on this. Like, is it too reptitive at times? Should it be longer? Which parts do you like and which not so much? Stuff like that.

Oh and about the cover art... I'm not gonna explain it because it's such a long story but it's part of an inside joke so don't mind that lol

Anyway, I hope you like it!

I also made this a little while ago. You can give me feedback on this as well. I'm kinda stuck on this one, I really have no idea what to do with it so yeah, any help is appreciated here!

Last edited:

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I like the idea of the song. The length is good and the beat is nice. It really reminds me of Linkin Park songs. Near the end it did get a little dull. Repetition is not bad, but there is a slight lack of variation along with the repetition.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
I kind of like it, sounds almost like the music for a start menu.

Haha it does? Didn't really think it would sound like that! Glad you liked it! :)

I like the idea of the song. The length is good and the beat is nice. It really reminds me of Linkin Park songs. Near the end it did get a little dull. Repetition is not bad, but there is a slight lack of variation along with the repetition.

Thank you, glad you enjoyed it! I actually like how you mentioned Linkin Park since they are my main source of insipiration. I like how they can mix different styles and make it their own sound.

I was afraid that it would get a bit dull at the end. I didn't really know what to do with it at the end. I think the song suffers from me still not being able to produce more interesting melodies. I'm working on that but yeah, as you can hear, the melodies are still very basic.

So yeah, I'll try to work on it a little bit more (it's just a demo anyway) to make it sound less boring. The sound of the song is already established so now I just have to work on variation (possibly adding more soundlayers).

Do you have any suggestions maybe? It's always helpful when you can set me in some direction!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back