• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Discrepancy over the power levels of the Organization members

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinobiMuramasa

Since Days came out I’ve seen a lot of discussion over how the Organization members rank in terms of power. Obviously Xemnas ranks the highest, but I don’t think the rest of the order is as clear-cut as people would believe. In almost all of the ranking topics I’ve seen, Marluxia ranks far lower than I would expect him to. After playing Re: COM, I feel like he’s deserving of a spot in the top four. But when it comes to Xemnas and Marluxia I feel like there’s a discrepancy over how much power they actually have.

After Sora beats Xemnas at the Memory Skyscraper, Xemnas absorbs power from Kingdom Hearts. Therefore, each of Xemnas’ subsequent forms are using the power of Kingdom Hearts, which means that each of those forms aren’t within his normal range of ability. So is Xemnas’ performance at the Memory Skyscraper the true extent of his power? Is his final form also within his power or is that due to Kingdom Hearts too?

In Marluxia’s case I was under the impression that all three of his forms come from his own power, but I’ve seen some people say that he had somehow borrowed power from Castle Oblivion. I don’t remember that being said in game or at any other official source, so I was hoping someone could clarify that for me.

In no way am I trying to say that Marluxia is as powerful or more powerful than Xemnas just because he has three forms. My point is that without the power of Kingdom Hearts, Xemnas isn’t nearly as strong as he appears. Marluxia on the other hand has shown much more interesting powers and abilities from what seemingly appears to be his own ability.

Getting back to the power ranking of the Organization, I’d like to hear how you all would rank them. I’d like as much supporting evidence as possible and citing of interviews or other relevant sources. I remember seeing someone mention that Nomura said in an interview that Roxas ranked second and Xaldin ranked third, but since I haven’t seen that interview, I can’t say for sure.

Discussion of Days is welcomed, but I’m reluctant to include Xion in the ranking with the other thirteen.

Samhain

Bronze Member
I. Roxas
II. Xemnas
III. Xaldin
IV. Lexaeus
V. Marluxia
VI. Saix
VII. Xigbar
VIII. Larxene
XI. Axel
XII. Zexion
XIII. Xion
XIV. Demyx

lol u r wrong. xemnas is the strongest. nomura said it.

then is roxas
saix
xaldin and idk who is from there but nomura said xion told riku to stop him from going to xemnas because roxas wasnt powerful enuf so therefore xemnas is stronger than him

Ansem Darkheart

It is my thoughts that they rank like this, or close to this.

1 Xemnas
2 Roxas
3 Marluxia
4 Lexaeus
5 Xaldin
6 Saix
7 Xigbar
8 Axel
9 Larxene
10 Vexen
11 Zexion
12 Luxord
13 Demyx

Thats just roughly how I see it. I don't have much basis for that other than boss fights and the way they talk to each other.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
My thoughts from playing Days

I. Lexaeus
2. Saix
3. Xaldin
4. Luxord
5. Xemnas
6. Roxas/Xion
7. Marluxia
8. Axel
9. Zexion
10. Vexen
11. Larxene
12. Xigbar
13. Demyx

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
Im pretty sure it goes like this (BTW this is in the wrong section)

Xemnas (stated to be the strongest)
Roxas
Marluxia (yes he was a best though he was scared shit of Xemnas)
Lexeaus
Axel, Xaldin, and Xigbar (they are all pretty equal [and yes axel cause he was like the Org.'s assasin and could hold his own against most of the Org. if not all)
Sa'ix
Zexion
Larxene
Demyx
Luxord
Vexen

αsiя

space coke
I.Xemnas
II.Roxas
III.Marluxia
IV.Saix
V.Xaldin
VI.Lexaus
VII.Xigbar
VIII.Axel
IX.Zexion
X.Luxord
XI.Larxene
XII.Demyx
XIII.Vexen

Sora1915

Bronze Member
I. Xemnas
II. Roxas
III. Xaldin
IV. Lexaeus
V. Marluxia
VI. Saix
VII. Xigbar
VIII. Larxene
IX. Axel
X. Zexion
XI. Vexen
XII. Luxord
XIII. Xion
XIV. Demyx

they ranked them in order that they joined the organization
Wouldn't Xion and Roxas be the same? I mean they are basically the same......

State

Awards
Note: In days, thrones height is determined how useful you're in mission-accomplishing.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Can you post a link to the specific interview?

–Who are the strongest ranking Organization XIII?

Nomura: Xemnas is the strongest, and Roxas is considerably strong you include his potential. Xaldin and Lexaeus are higher after that. However, when their strength is configured by preference, it’s different than how it appears in the story.

there you go
25 characters is annoying as hell

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
My beliefe is this:

1. Xemnas
2. Roxas/Xion (Tie?)
3. Lexeaus
4. Xaldin
5. Marluxia
6. Saix
7. Axel
8. Xigbar
9.Larxene
10. Luxord
11. Zexion
12.Vexen
13. Demyx

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
well Marluxia, Xemnas, and Roxas for sure. seeing as both xemnas and marluxia can summon guardians and what not, and Roxas is the only one that could best Riku who is technically pretty tough. Larxene no way she began to fade with out relizing it if you ask me how you accept death and why you do will determine your will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back