• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

d23 predictions?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
with d23 not very long now i would would you hear your predientions we might at d23 on july 15

for i think the new world will be frozen with the other worlds we not seen yet like bh6 and tangled plus throw in radient garden and i also bleive we may see kairi and and riku new outfits plus i think the those will be annced at d23 as well

plus judjing form this tweet form dan seto https://twitter.com/dmseto/status/874309995889917952 we might get the release year at d23

Ven_Roxas

Awards
I'm predicting a new trailer and a new world. And I don't think I'll be disappointed.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I read the tweet and nothing about it implies a release date reveal.

Anyway, I'm hoping the new world is either Atlantis or Arendelle.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I'm guessing Wreck-It Ralph in order to correlate with the promotion of Wreck-It Ralph 2. Come to think about it, it'd be the most meta cross-promoting ever with Kingdom Hearts III and Wreck-It Ralph 2 being promoted by Disney for 2018!

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I read the tweet and nothing about it implies a release date reveal.

Anyway, I'm hoping the new world is either Atlantis or Arendelle.
i never said realese date reveal i said realse window reveal oculd happen happen there what other news he could be talking about then we know we getting a new world and a trailer at d23 plus form the famitsu artile when nomura metion the contents of the d23 trailer to them this is what faemarch told me what the Famitsu reporter said at reacted with "Seriously!!!!???? That's crazy! Yes, this will be a godly game (literally: はい、神ゲー決定, I have no clue if they were exaggerating or being ironic or not)",

Ven_Roxas

Awards
I mean, yeah, you won't be, since both of those have been confirmed for D23.

There are things I would like to see, but I feel like it's very hard to make safe predictions with this franchise and I don't want to get my hopes up to have them torn down. People who are predicting a specific world, new outfits, a release date, new footage in announced worlds, and basically everything that can be shown without actually playing the game are bound to be disappointed. That disappointment leads to negative feelings and then this forum becomes a breeding ground for fledgling emotions and the unversed begin to feed on our negativity. (Vanitas for KH3 confirmed).

I want to see all that stuff too. But I'm not going to expect anything more than what was told.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
There are things I would like to see, but I feel like it's very hard to make safe predictions with this franchise and I don't want to get my hopes up to have them torn down. People who are predicting a specific world, new outfits, a release date, new footage in announced worlds, and basically everything that can be shown without actually playing the game are bound to be disappointed. That disappointment leads to negative feelings and then this forum becomes a breeding ground for fledgling emotions and the unversed begin to feed on our negativity. (Vanitas for KH3 confirmed).

I want to see all that stuff too. But I'm not going to expect anything more than what was told.
true but with nomura saying he going to give us "final information" seems like it more then just trailer and world annocment though

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I predict we'll like the new world and the trailer will be English dubbed. I also hope we get footage of San Fransokyo this time.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
im curious im curous the d23 hasn't annonced the the plan for the kh stuff yet though?

samues

I wanna see a trailer next with tangled and big hero 6 worlds but with gameplay too, also with a new world announcement could be frozen too and maybe a new world gameplay trailer.

Rii

Awards
I feel fairly confident that we'll be getting, at the very least a release year at D23. I strongly believe this game is farther along than Square has been letting us in on.

As for the world announcement, I have my money on one of three: Frozen, Atlantis, or Toy Story. I won't be surprised if any of these three worlds are the announcement, but I will be very surprised if it's anything else.

And then I'm also hoping for some footage of Riku/Mickey, as well as Rapunzel and Flynn.

And something I really want, but I don't think will appear is I really want to see some Lea in Unreal graphics and his new outfit.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
We'll most likely be getting a look at the world of Frozen and the different Keyblade forms. What I'm hoping for is finally getting a peek at Axel, Kairi, and Riku new designs since ya know, they're in the game too.

Release year/date won't be revealed until Tokyo Game Show at the latest. We just found out that it won't be out by April or whatever it was. TGS I can assure you will be the release date announcement for that and FF7.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
We'll most likely be getting a look at the world of Frozen and the different Keyblade forms. What I'm hoping for is finally getting a peek at Axel, Kairi, and Riku new designs since ya know, they're in the game too.

Release year/date won't be revealed until Tokyo Game Show at the latest. We just found out that it won't be out by April or whatever it was. TGS I can assure you will be the release date announcement for that and FF7.
i don't know about i can easily see disney getting the pulbity for the release year as for ff7r i really dont see new stuff form maybe not until next year

Squood!

seibah
Awards
Here's a little interesting thing. Someone did a quick translation of the recent Famitsu interview in a GameFAQs KH3 trailer forum, and they said that the interviewer had asked Nomura about some story stuff in the D23 trailer, and what Nomura told them basically caused them to freak out. The interviewer didn't write what Nomura told them for the obvious reason of spoilers.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Here's a little interesting thing. Someone did a quick translation of the recent Famitsu interview in a GameFAQs KH3 trailer forum, and they said that the interviewer had asked Nomura about some story stuff in the D23 trailer, and what Nomura told them basically caused them to freak out. The interviewer didn't write what Nomura told them for the obvious reason of spoilers.
yeah that what faemarch said to me as well look like we getting something hugh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back