• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

concert/e3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
with the concert on june 9th and the e3 sony confernce possible on the the 11th or the 10th is the best opiton to show something small there then have e3 where it start promting it

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I think it will either have the trailer shown first at the concert (while issuing life bans to those who illegally livestreams it) and then have that shown at E3 with live gameplay as well and more or the concert will just be the first time many people will hear some new music from KH3 (Corona's theme, Dearly Beloved that sort of thing) while E3 focuses on the trailer and gameplay.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I think it will either have the trailer shown first at the concert (while issuing life bans to those who illegally livestreams it) and then have that shown at E3 with live gameplay as well and more or the concert will just be the first time many people will hear some new music from KH3 (Corona's theme, Dearly Beloved that sort of thing) while E3 focuses on the trailer and gameplay.
yeah i guess that makes i loved your latter idea with the music

jupiterjazz

Funny I was just trying to find out when the next event was gonna be. So we have the concert then E3.

I would like something big at the concert and then maybe a little gameplay at E3.

the red monster

Awards
my bet:
concert- Big hero 6 trailer, new music. the trailer ends with "look forward for a release date in E3"
E3- frozen reveal, new music, new summon with release date at the end

Gambler

Realistically:
Pre-E3 (Concert) Trailer:
- Trailer for BH6 and some new music. Perhaps a reveal of Kairi and Lea's designs for KH3.

E3 Trailer:
- Two worlds (Frozen and Radiant Garden), additional new music, gameplay, the release date and that summon Nomura's hinting at.

I think Radiant Garden is something they're saving for E3, along with showing off the FF cast. Plus I have a feeling we are going to get Rinoa, Zell and maybe one other from 8 showing up as part of the Restoration Committee.

Last edited:

Knuxpyro56

Concert: Big Hero 6 gameplay with Radiant Garden. (meeting Merlin, the Ducks and Leon and the gang)

E3 Sony Presser: Story Trailer with reveal of Frozen and Wreck it Ralph, along with cutscenes of Tangled and Big Hero 6. Release date.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
I think it will either have the trailer shown first at the concert (while issuing life bans to those who illegally livestreams it)
This has me wishing they'd just livestream the LA concert. It isn't hard to do and it would be a great gesture of community-building, kind of acknowledging that this is the real launching point for KH3. I'll be there anyway, but for everybody who can't come to any of the shows for whatever reason, or who just wants to experience whatever promotion they do in real time, it would be super great.

Square & Disney really ought to be thinking about how they can fully utilize these kinds of fan-driven events. Unlike industry events like E3, SE/Disney get to own the buzz surrounding this 100%, and the sense of interconnection it creates within the fandom is basically invaluable.

horto12485

Awards
Concert: Big Hero 6, New Music Cutscenes of Tangled and Big Hero 6 with Snippets of Treasure Planet being shown and a Message (Similar to Last Year's Concert with Stuff coming to E3). Kairi and Lea Footage

E3: Frozen, Gummi Ship, Radiant Garden and Jungle Book or Wreck-it-Ralph, FF Characters/Disney Characters and the Release Date. Then after E3 Full Kingdom Hearts III promotion (Hopefully with a Least One or Two More Trailers, TV Spots, Magazines, ETC).

Last edited:

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Big Hero 6 screams Tokyo Game Show to me, cause y'know, a Japnese inspired world at a Japanese event is perfect synergy, and it was the last world chosen for the game.

Now that Nomura confirmed that he'll be actively promoting Kingdom Hearts III in the United States, I think that the presence of Kingdom Hearts III will be taken advantaged of in all the major gaming conventions from hereon out. If a playable demo is available at E3, I wonder if Kingdom Hearts III's demo is going to be akin to Final Fantasy XV's Platinum Demo in which it's a small segmented story.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
a cool way to reveal kairi and lea possible outfit is show at the kairi letter part

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
This has me wishing they'd just livestream the LA concert. It isn't hard to do and it would be a great gesture of community-building, kind of acknowledging that this is the real launching point for KH3. I'll be there anyway, but for everybody who can't come to any of the shows for whatever reason, or who just wants to experience whatever promotion they do in real time, it would be super great.

Square & Disney really ought to be thinking about how they can fully utilize these kinds of fan-driven events. Unlike industry events like E3, SE/Disney get to own the buzz surrounding this 100%, and the sense of interconnection it creates within the fandom is basically invaluable.
Square does. They are way more hands on with the fans and with streaming things like concerts and events.

It’s Disney that is blocking all of this.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Anyone think there’s any chance of news in May/before the concert? I’d like to see another trailer like the Classic Kingdom one that shows off another new side feature. Or really anything to build some momentum going into E3.

I definitely think we’ll see something at the Orchestra that teases what will come at E3. I could definitely see the Orchestra being used to focus more on original characters and worlds as that event caters more to the established fan base. Then they could use a Disney world at E3 to sell the game to a wider audience.

Awards
Anyone think there’s any chance of news in May/before the concert? I’d like to see another trailer like the Classic Kingdom one that shows off another new side feature. Or really anything to build some momentum going into E3.

I definitely think we’ll see something at the Orchestra that teases what will come at E3. I could definitely see the Orchestra being used to focus more on original characters and worlds as that event caters more to the established fan base. Then they could use a Disney world at E3 to sell the game to a wider audience.

I don't think we will see anything before the Orchestra tbh... The marketing has been weird but we are talking about Square eh?

Let's just wait

I just want the date

ImVentus

Awards
I don't want to set my expectations too high for E3 ( It will be appearing) but still ... As for the orchestra, I have a good feeling that we're gonna get some really nice news. I think they realised the reactions from last year's orchestra was rather positive. So they're cooking up something very exciting for this summer.

Even if E3 feels close, it also feels very distant at the moment:frown:.

Knuxpyro56

Square does. They are way more hands on with the fans and with streaming things like concerts and events.

It’s Disney that is blocking all of this.

Disney Japan really, they have a tendency of doing things that really questions everything that Disney fans are used to here in the US. Then again, this is the same Disney who gave Square Enix merchandising control for KH, which is why we dont see much KH merch here in the US (and the stuff we do get is pretty lame outside of the figures)

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i do belive that kairi and lea outits will be the focus of the concert while e3 will the the release date and frozen annocment there

Sonicfan2525

Awards
I dunno if we'll get two different trailers at both the concert AND at E3, but I think we can at least expect another orchestra trailer and an E3 demo. And yes, I am hoping that we see Kairi and Lea's new outfits. I think we'll at least see Kairi's. Honestly, I just hope that we finally see some Final Fantasy characters, or at least the Moogles.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
so where are officaly one mouth away on pssible the best e3 june going to be lit like la/axel hair i can't wait to see what nomura has in store for us and what other games at e3 going to shown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back