• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
king_mickey rule
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• So your exam week is over? Lucky you!

My vacation are from mid-February until early April :3
    When are your next vacation/holidays?
    Glenn Glenn~

Nice of you to drop by! Sorry for the late reply though ^^;;
    Did you have a nice start into the new year? And how's school and such?
    I hope you're doing fine!

Me? Em I guess I'm just my usual busy self : D
    Looking forward to my vacation though!

Hope to talk to you soon <3
    That's great that YOU helped her and no you cousin, she will feel great confidence in you, if not as a great guy (as in more than friends) than as just in a friend, then atleast you still have her and her respect and thats wonderful. It's a great experience and mad that you can feel that way :D

Belive me Ill even be abgry at him if he does something to her.
    Yes I see your p.o.v. I approve of you setting aside your feelings for her. :) Very nice *thumbs up*
    And maybe she might really knwo you are there for her when she needs someone score on your part ;D

Me? I am well and recoveringand I seem to be fine at the moment. :)
    Yeah...I know what you mean. XD It is difficult and then your all excited and want to know more! Is that right?
    It's not that I don't want Days, it's just that I haven't have the money to get it. :C Yeah, that's what alot of people were saying about it.
    I haven't played Days yet although everybody else I know has. :C
    But that's great and yeah, don't want to spoil yourself for BBS, I know I'm not and yes, it's hard but just avoid anything you find spoilers and whatnot, maybe that'll help. ^_^
    I'm doing good and I've been busy with college and such. How are you doing these days? Have you played 358/2 Days yet?
    Hey do you remember me? I was sorafan1203 back when we first met and I went by the name of Candy. Just thought I'd say hi! :)
    don't be childish, though. she'll just think you're an immature prick.
    Yeah, that's what the synchro business is all about :p I'd love to do synchro someday, it's only second to my dream of writing a book :3 Well you did a pretty good job nevertheless.

Okies, sweet dreams. <3
    I watched your vid! You have a nice voice. :3
    Did you make it just for fun, or do you want to go into synchro business? xD;;
    That's exactly what I asked :D You're getting good. :)

Wait...your audition? I'm checking it out immediately!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back