• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
king_mickey rule
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I am trying to beat the Blood Skeletons, but I am having trouble figuring out how. I am playing Castlevania: Curse of Darkness. I think I might try Final Fantasy V and VI next.
    What's an EP? [Okay, I look forward to whatever is in store for me, King Mickey. xD]

I'm reading it as of now, caught a break in life, and laziness.
    Sure, I'll check it out! :D I'm a bit busy at the moment (doing homework and stuff xD) but I can check it out later tonight and give you some feedback! C:
    Sorry for my super delayed response.

Vampire Weekend are a strange one, because I feel like I should hate them for being overtly hipster and pretentious, yet their music is too good. They have a lot of instantly catchy tracks (Unbelievers, A-Punk, Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa, Holiday), but they have some stuff that's really easy to listen to (Giving up the Gun, Diplomat's Son), and more sophisticated stuff too which I tend to like the best (Ya Hey, Step, Don't Lie, Walcott). They're definitely not for everyone though, so I will forgive you if you dislike them :)

Have you listened to anything particularly good this year, so far? Feel free to recommend stuff!
    Hey King Mickey! I'm good, naturally behind on a number of things, but that's life for ya. xD How've you been? What's life been like?

Thanks for sharing your friend code for starters. Also, I'd be happy to help, or check out ANY stories you happen to write, and upload. [Including music, if you ever make more someday in the future.]
    I love your albums of the year list, it's really eclectic - so cool that you listen across genres. I forgot to mention QoTSA on mine ;)
    Hey King Mickey,

I hope you've been doing well.

Someday, if you ever get a chance, it'd be cool to see all the snow you have in Belgium. *u* We've finally gotten some snow in the northern part of the states. >~< It can be beautiful, but it's still cold as ever.

As for the friend code, it's where you can click on your home menu, just click on the square face and you should see your profile. (it'll be titled friend list.)I'll leave my friend code here for you, whenever you see this: 3153-4176-7762

I wish you a happy holiday and happy new year. (In advance.)
    hmmm interesting! idk why i thought it would be a worldwide thing. like AP classes and the IB program.

unnnfff i love fries <3 that's pretty cool though because im dumb and i didn't know that
    its my first year in college but i'm considered a sophomore/2nd year because I had so many credits from all of the college courses I took in high school.

asdfghjkl;' I almost forgot that you're European! so i'm assuming you're from Belgium. i heard you guys have wicked waffles... jk
    right now im looking into an advertising major but it's my first year and you never know :)

guys in suits are always a+ and that's so awesome that you went to Amsterdam! what's it like there (from a first hand experience)?
    Ahw, jammer van het weer. Maarja, daar kun je helaas niks aan doen he! Mijn dagen in Amsterdam zijn ook altijd super hectisch, zo veel te doen daar!

De afstand verkeerd inschatten is heel normaal haha. Het is echt een grote stad en pas als je er bent zie je dat alles veel verder van elkaar af ligt dan je had gedacht. Gelukkig ben je wel nog optijd aangekomen! Ik heb wel eens van hem gehoord, ja! Volgens mij eens op tv gezien.

Fijn om te horen dat je ondanks het weer toch nog een leuke dag hebt gehad :D Amsterdam is zeker de moeite waard om over te doen, ik ben er al zovaak geweest maar het voelt altijd als nieuw aan als ik terug ga!
    i'm so terrible at responding to VMs. i dont know why but its always been like that. anyway, life has been good! thanksgiving soon and then finals so everyone's kind of stressing out a bit. how about you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back