• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
ChibiHearts249
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Lol, I feel ya, I didn't think about it that hard, I just asked xP But it does seem fairly obvious once you know what it is =P
    Already told her that I have a habit of letting minor distractions run through my head and out my mouth, so dont worry about it. Just need to see her reply
    Haha, interesting way to initiate a conversation, but your right, the last four letters are for Yensid, Goofy, Donald, and Mickey.
    That's where they get you though, any time you enlist your from the moment always on call for duty. ALWAYS.
    Hell no, I dont trust my gov nor my military. They're always going over seas for wars and shit we dont even need to be in. And to be quite frank I dont find my country worth defending.
    xD I'm not being a downer I just know I aint got much. Assailants aint got no reason to bother me where I'm at, I lack money or the pills they want. xD
    I'm a guy and not a purdy one at that so I don't think I'll have to worry about creepers. xD
    Fencing, archery, and martial arts, huh.... I'm pretty good at all three. Did archery till my coach yelled at me for shooting the middle out too many times, (though I still plan on joining the school team.) no one wants to face my in martial arts any more,:( and as for fencing..... I have a sword. I like to have swordfights with my friends. They always complain my style is too much like fencing.

Hey, did you know swords, once out of the sheath, are lighter than 30" inch metal baseball bats? It's true, trust me.

Well, talk to you tomorrow!
    True enough, though even if they can predict the shins they can't protect them without being suspicious~ ;D No perv is gonna go around with kneepads on all day.
    ....Vomit?...That is crude yet effect....though wouldn't it be easier to just kick their shins or crouch? xD
    Had a family get toghether type party. And I got to play with the real sword for, for, like half the day.^_^ Other than that, no not really. POVing on another website, coming to the forums, getting to bed for a big day tommorrow.

And I agree. Kudos to old people!
    Ugh I can't stand a person who doesn't care at all, they never bath, look like road kill and are gross on many levels. =[
    Haaa couldn't agree more, once at work I seen a woman with so much of EVERYTHING on that it looked like a white clowns mask. Which was horrible to see since she seemed near 70.
    People actually try to imitate CGI pixels? xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back