• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Tetsuya Nomura to Attend KINGDOM HEARTS Event at D23 Expo Japan!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

As we previously reported in March, Walt Disney Company Japan plans to hold their first ever D23 Expo to commemorate the 90th anniversary of the Walt Disney Company and 30th anniversary of the Tokyo Disney Resort. D23 Expo Japan, to be held October 12-14th 2013, will show off all of the latest and upcoming television series, movies, games, merchandise, theme parks and more, all celebrating the company's many years of success.

On October 14th at D23 Expo Japan 2013, there will be a KINGDOM HEARTS fan event with series director Tetsuya Nomura, executive producer Shinji Hashimoto and iconic voice actors from the KINGDOM HEARTS series will appear and discuss their experiences with the series, production stories & secrets, and more!

Nomura has told fans to expect more information about KINGDOM HEARTS III at the event in his latest Famitsu interview, so look forward to D23 Expo Japan in October!

Follow us on TwitterFacebook, and Tumblr for all of the latest news on KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- and KINGDOM HEARTS 3!

Thanks to Zephyr for the translations!

The 90th Anniversary of the Walt Disney Company will commemorate the 30th anniversary of Tokyo Disney Resort at D23 Expo Japan and a special stage, “KINGDOM HEARTS Limited Stage” will be held!

* About KINGDOM HEARTS Limited Stage

On stage, the KINGDOM HEARTS series director Tetsuya Nomura, the executive producer Shinji Hashimoto, and familiar voice actors of the series will appear.

Enjoy inside production stories, talk shows, and events. This is a rare and valuable experience that can only be found at this venue and we are planning to show numerous things.

Opening times: October 14, 2013, 15:00 to 16:00.

Please check the official D23 Expo Japan site for more information and ticket information.

We are looking forward to many visitors!

* What is D23 Expo Japan?

The 90th anniversary of the Walt Disney Company will hold a 30th anniversary of the Tokyo Disney Resort for Disney fans. It is a special event held outside of the United States for the first time. There will be presentations, concerts, stages, exhibitions, and auctions that you can experience in D23 Expo for three days in Japan. 

D23 Expo Japan 2013 will be held at the Tokyo Disney Resort in the Maihama area, and tickets range from 2500 Yen to 12500 Yen ($27-$133 USD) Check out the official D23 Expo Japan website for more information on the event.

Source: Official Kingdom Hearts Twitter [1][2], Message to the Kingdom

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It's great that a KH event will be taking place with this being the first D23 outside of the US. Such a shame the one in Anaheim isn't doing the same.

Looking forward to it, and can't wait for them to announce the cast list!

Gram

Banned
Awards
Wow 90 years, hard to wrap your head around almost. xD
Cant' wait! It's so strange getting so much info consistently. xD

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Just ten more years and Disney will be a century old! This is crazy!

I'm excited! Wish D23 in Anaheim was this cool. I was looking at their schedule the other day and besides the event with Richard M. Sherman & Alan Menken and the Gravity Falls panel with the cast, (and I guess the Planes screening), the event is utterly dull in North America.

I wish they could have KH cast and crew. I'd pay the $50+ to go instantly.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
If 2.5 isn't announced at TGS, with this event it'll definitely be announced at D23. I could see then announcing 2.5 at TGS though, and then using this event to promote 1.5, 2.5 and KH3 as a sort of set. Not physically, like a boxed set or something, but just as a way of experiencing the whole series (plus or minus DDD, which may or may not get HDed).

Hopefully a bunch of cool stuff comes out of this!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
img_07.png

I feel like it'll probably be at TGS first. Nomura wouldn't leave TGS hanging when it is a prominent game show in Japan. D23 seems more like a good place to tell stories and show off artwork and development presentations xD

I'm hoping somebody gives a full play-by-play ;A:

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Ahh please reveal Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX. I wonder what "secret stories" they will reveal. ;A;

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
In the meantime, I guess I'll continue to stalk several voice actors in the hopes that one of them may be able to mention that they're attending.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
I imagine the voice actors will be Miyu Irino, Mamoru Miyano, Risa Uchida, and maybe Koki Uchiyama, and Keji Fujiwara.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Also expecting Kouichi Yamadera, who voices a ton of Disney characters.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I imagine the voice actors will be Miyu Irino, Mamoru Miyano, Risa Uchida, and maybe Koki Uchiyama, and Keji Fujiwara.

I'd also include Akio Otsuka...I think he likes going to these kinds of events.

Also expecting Kouichi Yamadera, who voices a ton of Disney characters.

Definitely! He's like 1/3rd of the Disney characters in KH xD The man deserves a spot at the panel

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm excited! Wish D23 in Anaheim was this cool. I was looking at their schedule the other day and besides the event with Richard M. Sherman & Alan Menken and the Gravity Falls panel with the cast, (and I guess the Planes screening), the event is utterly dull in North America.

I wish they could have KH cast and crew. I'd pay the $50+ to go instantly.

I KNOW! I would fly out to CA for that, honestly. There isn't anyone we know attending the event, right? Do you they let you record it? I might know someone who can go (maybe) and I can just ask if they'll record the whole thing and then perhaps somewhere with goldplanner's infinite wisdom we can get it translated lol Just a possibility at the moment :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back