• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Limited Copies of Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- to Contain Drawings by Nomura

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Remember when we said there would be some more promotional campaigns for KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX-? 

It appears that those names will be drawn very soon, as the official Kingdom Hearts twitter uploaded an image of series creator Tetsyua Nomura drawing pictures of Sora in the inside the game's cover art! You can view the image under [READ MORE]

Also, 20 names will be drawn by lottery from among the fans who shared the 'most shared scene' of the campaign to receive a copy of the game signed by the developers. As you think back over the scenes that appeared in the series, see if you can pick which one you think is the best. The submission period ends 5pm 11th April, so if you plan to participate, don't let the time get away from you.

Click to enlarge!

It doesn't seem like every one of those will contain a drawing though, so congratulations to the very special few who win one!

Translations of the tweet will be available shortly!

Source: Official Kingdom Hearts Twitter

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
These are so cute! Good luck to the 20 winners~

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Ahh that's cute. It would be great if Nomura can do something similar for the overseas release.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Ahh that's cute. It would be great if Nomura can do something similar for the overseas release.

I KNOW!!!!! Please please please please PLEASE let Nomura do something for us overseas. Japan has had numerous times to own your signature by now and the US has gotten one raffle, one raffle that, by the looks of it, never even was completed -__-

tumblr_mbj0bkvffM1risusro1_400.gif
tumblr_lqijpjuYJI1qijvjb.gif

tumblr_m5men8z3vv1qbxc6bo1_500.gif

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Nope, they're box covers for the game. Looks like he's doodling on the back of them.
I meant the big one. Or maybe that's them.

anyway, does one really have to be in Japan here?

edit: yeah I was mistakenlol

kupo1121

Awards
lol I like how he signs the cover but the inside of it has the Sora drawing so if you want to frame the cover itself without the package (which is EXACTLY what I would do) you must make a choice...GASP!

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
lol I like how he signs the cover but the inside of it has the Sora drawing so if you want to frame the cover itself without the package (which is EXACTLY what I would do) you must make a choice...GASP!
Solution: make a hole in the wall and use a double-sided display.

Tricky and expensive, but if done right, totally worth it!

kupo1121

Awards
Tricky and expensive, but if done right, totally worth it!

I can't tell if that was sarcastic but that is honestly ingenious! I would definitely do that. You must admire both sides because the coverart signed by him is so nice but the Sora drawing...COME ON!!! IT'S A SORA DRAWING!!!

I can only hope one of the winner puts one up for sale somewhere...and then it'll go an extremely high amount that I won't be able to win :(

I would almost give up the FM to have one of these.

Said no one ever.

Honestly, I would definitely give up the FM to have one of these, the FM content and I can get form importing 1.5 if I really wanted it, this is an exclusive thing signed by Nomura you can't just import :(

JAPAN!

I really hope somebody at SENA and SE-EU works hard to do something like this for their audience...*cry*

I know! I really hope they do lol but my only fear is that with all these KH site speaking about a raffle, the chance of winning is 0.00001% -__-

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I wasn't being sarcastic. It's an honest idea. Unless you can somehow put it in the middle of the room at eye level, it's the only good way to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back