• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Website Updates with Re:Chain of Memories + Square Enix Merchandise!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The officlal Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- website updated with information and images from Re:Chain of Memories! You can view these images, both new and old, under [READ MORE], as well as read about the Square Enix merchandise release dates!

Firstly, the merchandise.

The Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] Sora playart will be available on the 9th of August 2013 for ¥ 7,800.

The Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] Riku playart will be available on the same date for the same price.

The Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II Bookmarks will be available on the 23rd of March 2013 for ¥1,200.

The Disney Characters FORMATION ARTS KINGDOM HEARTS II vol.3 BOX will be available on the 28th of June 2013 for ¥ 7,200.

The Kingdom Hearts Face Towel will be available on the 23rd of March 2013 for ¥ 2,400.

And now, the Re:Chain of Memories update, 5 new battle screenshots!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
If we knew, we'd tell you! But at this moment, there is no information in regards to overseas release. You can be sure to count on us if/when that changes though!

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
The Riku playart is really adorable.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Any idea when the merchandise will be available in the US?

I doubt the towel or Formation Arts will be released outside of the US but the Play Arts probably will be later this year ^_^

As for the towel, they don't release "odd" KH products outside of Japan. By "odd" I mean not usually seen as collector's pieces, like the mug, puzzles, shirts, folders, and probably this towel, the pencilcase, and the pen case. The reason being the only people who look up and import this stuff are collectors like myself and in most cases, I'd prefer the detailed figures over the towels and stuff any day as would most collectors so they don't bother to release them over here.

As for the Formation Arts, after talking with people who work for SE, it seems to be because there is a law in the US where they can't sell random boxes (you don't know what you're gonna get) without having the items approved and SE doesn't want to have to do that for every set released so they release them in Japan as well, but Ebay has those up already for preorder ^_^

Does anyone know if on the SE Formation Arts Volume 3 page if you are getting all 5 figure for that price? I mean, converted to USD it is $75 for all 5?!?!? That can't be right because that is WITH inflation so the price if they brought it to the US would be closer to $50 and these are by far the nicest set I think of them all o_O

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
ReCoM%20Sora%20Battle%20Axel%202.jpg

Can't wait to see more of Axel's fire in HD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back