• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Featured in March 28th Edition of Famitsu Weekly!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Despite being feature in today's edition of Famitsu Weekly(scans coming soon!), KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- will be featured again next week in the March 28th edition. This issue will be released on March 14th, the same day as when the game releases in Japan!

The issue will feature interviews with Tetsuya Nomura, Tai Yasue, and music composer Yoko Shimomura.

Thanks to Zephyr, you can read the translation of the blurb below:

Special Commemoration for its Release: Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 Remix -

Three games are included in Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 Remix-. Introducing each of these games’ charms. Don’t miss the impressions from Famitsu! Also, from the development staff, there’s interviews from Tetsuya Nomura, Tai Yasue, and Yoko ShimomuraIt will be a special present for readers!

Source: Famitsu

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
INTERVIEWSSSS

IMPRESSIONSSS

THINGS

STUFF

looking forward to it!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I really wonder what Nomura will have to say.
I am calling it right now, he will be asked about 2.5! If this is true you all owe me a billion dollars. If I'm wrong then nothing will happen.

But seriously, what will he say? Will he finally be happy with this final final edition of these games?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
NOOOOOOOO joey you cheater you know he's going to be asked about 2.5 without a doubt xD

Also I'm just wondering but could that actually be "Tai" Yasue? This is the first time I've heard of a "Yasushi" o-o

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
NOOOOOOOO joey you cheater you know he's going to be asked about 2.5 without a doubt xD
Mu ha ha it was rigged all along.

Also I'm just wondering but could that actually be "Tai" Yasue? This is the first time I've heard of a "Yasushi" o-o
Yeah Ethy said it was. Zephyr just used what was written I'm guessing, cause google translate also uses Yasushi xD

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
[laughs]...pretty much sums up Nomura's input jk I really want to know what he'll say about 2.5, I hope it isn't just a rewording of the "it would be odd if it didn't happen"

"We announced this one at Tokyo Game Show, right? Hm, maybe we'll have something else at this years [laughs]. Please look forward to it."

I'd be happy with something like that. I don't imagine he'll say anything big about it.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
"We announced this one at Tokyo Game Show, right? Hm, maybe we'll have something else at this years [laughs]. Please look forward to it."

I'd be happy with something like that. I don't imagine he'll say anything big about it.

Oh yeah, that would satisfy me considering we all know 2.5 will happen so if he said something like, it would be pretty much guaranteeing 2.5 will be announced there. The faster I can get to BbS on PS3...the better ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back