• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Pre-order the Kingdom Hearts Shadow Plush and The Grid Play-Arts!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

In the midst of all the delicious meals and family time, the news doesn't end for Kingdom Hearts.

Following up with our recent article about the release dates for the merchandise being moved up and down, we have some exciting news for fans in America.

Tfaw.com has the merchanside available for pre-order! You can preorder the KINGDOM HEARTS Shadow plush here, and the KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance] Riku and Sora Play Arts here and here respectively.

The plush is due for release on April 24th 2013, and the Play Arts on May 29th 2013 in America, but these dates are tentative.

Imported from Japan! Making his appearance in KINGDOM HEARTS, this popular enemy, the Heartless called 'Shadow' has been re-imagined as a super-deformed plush. So cute he will steal your heart! 

The long-awaited return of Kingdom Hearts to the Play Arts ~KAI~ line begins with this first wave lineup from Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance].

Sora (8.3" H) and Riku (8" H), as they appear in "The Grid" -- a digital world inspired by TRON: Legacy which appears in this newest installment of the Kingdom Hearts saga - each come with alternate sets of hands, three Keyblades, and a display stand!

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Re: Pre-order the Kingdom Hearts Shadow Plush!

I have to pre-order the Shadow plush since it's so cheap~

Thanks for the news/heads up Chaser!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The website is experiencing a lot of traffic. Expect some "The site is under maintenance" pages.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Well I'm sold on the Heartless plushie! Wasn't this the site that people preordered the Meow Wow one from? I know they received their items so I'm just making sure because I've never ordered or pre-ordered from this site before. I don't know if that is a good price for the Play Arts though because I have no idea how much they'll be in the US but if I had to bet, I'd think it would be around $50 because they come with all the extra keyblades so I think I'll preorder them all.

RaginRiku

Well I'm sold on the Heartless plushie! Wasn't this the site that people preordered the Meow Wow one from? I know they received their items so I'm just making sure because I've never ordered or pre-ordered from this site before. I don't know if that is a good price for the Play Arts though because I have no idea how much they'll be in the US but if I had to bet, I'd think it would be around $50 because they come with all the extra keyblades so I think I'll preorder them all.

I did a little searching to find out how the prices compare. The pre-order discount makes the playart and shadow cheaper at tfaw than this site.

I want Riku so bad! *opens and closes wallet repeatedly hoping money will appear* ;A;

Chistosa

Awards
Mr. Shadow's calling out to me..."Buy me!" he says, "Buy meeeee!" You will be mine you darling, you. QwQBut alas, Sora and Riku are still too expensive. OTL

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Mr. Shadow's calling out to me..."Buy me!" he says, "Buy meeeee!" You will be mine you darling, you. QwQBut alas, Sora and Riku are still too expensive. OTL

(Chistosa you should totally buy the Dusk and the Flood as well when they're released *u*)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
It is unfortunately very expensive, but the quality is well worth it.

LordPhantomhive

Awards
So much $$$ for the play art figures.T_T I guess I will keep a eye on them later on. I will probably end up getting the Shadow plush as a gift, as I planning to buy the Meow Wow plush for a friend, and I be given the Shadow plush in return.:biggrin:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Just saying that the $50+ pricing on TFAW might end up being the cheapest you'll find for awhile for the play arts (unless Amazon eventually lists it and has a discounted price)

kupo1121

Awards
(unless Amazon eventually lists it and has a discounted price)

Do you think that's likely? I'm easily willing to wait until they come out in the US for them, but I don't want to miss out on these prices if that is the best they'll get until they come out and are out for a while.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Hey you guys. I'd like to remind everyone that the deadline to preorder the Shadow plush and the Sora/Riku Tron Play Arts at TFAW.com with the special discount is December 26th, 2012.

I'm going to preorder the Shadow plush.

Last edited:

kupo1121

Awards
Hey you guys. I'd like to remind everyone that the deadline to preorder the Shadow plush and the Sora/Riku Tron Play Arts at TFAW.com is December 26th, 2012.

I'm going to preorder the Shadow plush.

I never preordered from that site but I was always curious does that mean you have to preorder it BEFORE the 26th or by the end of the 26th? I'm probably going to try to preorder all 3 tonight but if I can't make it I just want to know if I can wait until tomorrow...

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I never preordered from that site but I was always curious does that mean you have to preorder it BEFORE the 26th or by the end of the 26th? I'm probably going to try to preorder all 3 tonight but if I can't make it I just want to know if I can wait until tomorrow...

I think by the end of the 26th. Or at least that's how most deadline systems work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back