• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When are we expecting news?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

xenosaga

Awards
If the Pre-registration for Missing-Link is indeed before June 4th, That kinda rules out the trailer of ML at SGF since the trailers usually come out on the day pre-registration begins. So I guess that gives a bit higher chance for it to show up at playstation show this week?
They could do something like they did with FF7 Remake Intergrade where they drop a main console game's trailer at Sony SoP, and drop the mobile game's trailer right after on youtube.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I often thought that Missing-Link would just drop on its own without being at a showcase, and it does seem likely since June 4th seems to be the latest for pre-registration to begin. Though they could just run the same promo vid during SGF if they wanted to.

The writing was on the wall about ML getting its release in order, but I do have to wonder why the questionnaire was so in-depth when 1-4 months is not enough time to really implement any of the feedback haha

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Oh I didn't realise you were a neighbour! Kia ora!
You have better version of shows (Taskmaster NZ, Traitors NZ) and funnier comedians. Sorry that game prices are so high over there.

May whatever game show that peaks your interest this season be streaming at a reasonable hour for you!

Kia ora! And Aussie Aussie Aussie, for good measure!

I bought Unicorn Overlord a couple months ago, and it was like 120 dollars or something like that. I can't even. I just buy used Switch games on trademe now. Economy's pretty bad. If I wasn't so well established here, I think I'd want to try moving to Aus, like literally everybody else in my cohort.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I do have to wonder why the questionnaire was so in-depth when 1-4 months is not enough time to really implement any of the feedback haha
SE will never stop shitting out mobile games, so they'll probably use any survey feedback for games currently in the works, like Final Fantasy Love Hotel and Chrono Trigger: The Corridor of Cards

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
SE will never stop shitting out mobile games, so they'll probably use any survey feedback for games currently in the works, like Final Fantasy Love Hotel and Chrono Trigger: The Corridor of Cards
Good thing my feedback was about how much the world needs a Cloud Strife dating game.

1millionsquats

Awards
Y'know, I kinda forgot that Skrillex and Utada collabed for KH3.

I do wonder who we'll get this time. I would be down for Skrillex again but I think Droeloe or Illenium would be good picks too.

Maybe the return of M-Flo collabing with Utada? They remixed one of her songs before.
I personally would not like another Skrillex collab at all. I thought KH3's opening was worse off because of him. If I'm not mistaken, Utada mentioned in a recent interview that they collaborated with A.G. Cook to produce the Hikari re-recording so I'd say if there is going to be a collaboration, he's a pretty good candidate.

Honestly, I hope the next intro movie is not another recap of previous games. KH2 fits into this category but it retains the excellent direction and striking visuals of KH1's intro. Not to mention the song fits perfectly. I don't think that it can be surpassed, but I hope to be proven wrong by KH4! 😁

Last edited:

Luminary

Typical KH Fan
Awards
So chances of KH4 news tomorrow?

Depends what “tomorrow” is for you in your region. Lol.

I think the ship has sailed for an announcement of a State of Play as of 5:30 EST on the 28th in the US. So the 29th is unlikely for the event. But the 30th or 31st are still possible for KH news if a State of Play announced in the 29th.

Or they could be giving Jeff Grubb the middle finger and moved it to next week. Lol

That said, Missing Link news is almost all but assured this weekend sometime since pre-registration is set to start by June 4th.

Last edited:

xenosaga

Awards
Yeah at the very least, we should be getting a Missing-Link trailer within a week.
Hopefully we get KH4 stuff as well soon.

Back