• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Closed Persona: Icebound In Medias Res (CD-Mann, Cinder, and Max, Collabs RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
I didn't realize how long it's been since my last post. I think shortly after was when I started suffering from dizzy spells. I'm all butter now though, so I better get to work on a post here!

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I didn't realize how long it's been since my last post. I think shortly after was when I started suffering from dizzy spells. I'm all butter now though, so I better get to work on a post here!

All butter you say? *drops toaster*

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
*giggles* It's nice to see some goofs around here for a change instead of this lull. I miss it all! :D

I'll try to write something up on the weekend if possible.

Peace

Awards
WAKE UP, FAM!
tumblr_p8q7hhPC2g1wga4wmo1_540.gif

Roxie1563

Awards
After a year, I made my post!!

Here's hoping it brought the entire gang back! :D

Roxie1563

Awards
Here's a song I came up for this roleplay and I hope you like it. :D

On this frozen world
Lies the hearts of heat
The truth hidden in shadows
As lies become exposed to light
From frozen to Icebound we go!!

Roxie1563

Awards
Sooo, how has everyone been?

Oh, you know, just watching all of Avatar: The Last Airbender and Legend of Korra. Of today, I finished up Book 2: Spirits from Legend of Korra and tomorrow will be Book Three: Change.

That, and trying to think up of a post for Icebound. By the way, I noticed you liked my song! I hope you did enjoy it because it was not easy to come up with things that fits with the roleplay until I was inspired by Persona 4 and it's theme song.

How about you?! 😃

Peace

Awards
Alright. Just working and chilling at home. Been watching Food Wars and rewatching Kamen Rider Decade as of late.

Roxie1563

Awards
Alright. Just working and chilling at home. Been watching Food Wars and rewatching Kamen Rider Decade as of late.

Neat! I haven't seen any of those shows, but I like shows like ATLA and Legend of Korra, SAO and of course, Persona.

Back