• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Square Enix Presents E3 2013 Schedule!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

With all the surprises Square Enix has in store this year, they're making it as viewer-friendly as possible with the introduction of Square Enix Presents! For those of you unaware, Square Enix Presents offers a grand plethora of features straight from the E3 showfloor for  everyone in the comfort of their own home. All you need to do is stay tuned on their official Youtube channel, sit back and relax as they bring the booth to you!

They've just released an extensive schedule for all three days of the expo for your convenience. View it by clicking the link as follows:

[E3 2013 Program Schedule]

For those of you looking forward to something on the KINGDOM HEARTS end of the spectrum, tune in at 2:00 PM PST on June 11th for an exclusive interview for KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- and at 11:00 AM PST on June 12th for a focus feature!

Be sure to check back with us often throughout the week as we bring you news and updates straight from the expo! You can also follow us on FacebookTwitterGoogle+Tumblr and our Youtube!

Source: Square Enix Presents

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Excited to see what they have in store~

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
They wouldn't announce something as big as Versus before it is officially shown.

Do people not remember Square Enix does this? And it's not for big things as well. They announced their TGS line-up last year and nothing about HD 1.5 was released. And then the event happened and it was there.

Pestilence

Awards
They wouldn't announce something as big as Versus before it is officially shown.

Do people not remember Square Enix does this? And it's not for big things as well. They announced their TGS line-up last year and nothing about HD 1.5 was released. And then the event happened and it was there.

Well technically they did announce that their next gen Final Fantasy would be at E3.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Well technically they did announce that their next gen Final Fantasy would be at E3.
And it's not in the schedule here, soo... we can assume that Versus is the same.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
no versus huh? oh well, maybe at tokyo game show

"E3 Trailer Line-Up," "Future of Final Fantasy Press Conference," "Grand Finale."
Any one of these could mean Versus :/

I sincerely hope Versus XIII will be announced here. Honestly, that alone would make this the best E3 ever. Sony could announce the Wonder Book 2 for all I care, if Versus XIII at least has a new trailer, this will be the best E3.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Let us remember that SE is silly and one time during one of the first Nintendo Directs, Nintendo let the same Gatchaman thing play over and over with one or two changes for 30 minutes before surprise Theatrhythm, Nomura in shorts, and KH3D. Just remember that 1.5 was not on TGS' schedule then BAM 1.5 announced. Or that most other SE's big reveals are not ever put on a schedule before they are surprise revealed.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 HD ReMIX
E3 Trailer Line-Up

to bad I won't be able to see either of these live but hopefully if they show Versus or something PS3/4 exclusive they show it on the Sony conference first. I don't really see how/why they would not but they will probably show even more stuff later

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I wanted to make a new thread for these but decided it might be best to post them here in case anyone is interested in seeing them. Credit to some guy on reddit who was snooping around while they were setting up: http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/1g11vf/my_friend_snuck_into_e3_as_they_were_setting_up/

Domination

Awards
Please don't crucify me for asking this, but just because it's not present on the schedule, does that mean Kingdom Hearts 3 definitely won't be announced at E3? Could they surprise us without warning? Have they done this before? Thanks (y)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back