• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 10th Anniversary Wallpaper #7!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

It's that time of the month again, folks! Yes, time for another 10th anniversary wallpaper by Shiro Amano! Getting things festive with the Valentine's Day spirit, this wallpaper shows off Sora, Donald, Goofy and Jiminy as well as the addition of Riku and Kairi as they exchange gifts!

Sora sure seems surprised by what Kairi has to give him, and his lovable trio of friends sport rather mischievious grins! Riku on the other hand appears to wonder exactly what he's supposed to do with this adorable gift now.

[1024x768] [1280x1024] [1900x1200]

Source: aibo_ac7 & GanGan

Here are links to the previous anniversary wallpapers: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6]

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I love how Riku is staring at the chocolate like "Huh, chocolate."

Sora looks surprised, and Kairi just seems like she wanted to make chocolate for her best boys. <3 Then we have Donald, Goofy, and Jiminy being their typical "Daw, Sora you got chocolate~"

I hope Amano draws a White Day continuation of this with just Sora, Riku, and Kairi and a simple white ribbon xD

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I just die. This is absolutely adorable in every way possible.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
wait...

what if that's a Block-It Chocolate...

and Kairi's trying to raise their defense?

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Where the hell is Mickey Mouse? I bet he hate valentines day, that piece of shit. Why don't you bother showing up for Valentines Day, Mickey? Embarrassed? Think people care about who your Valentine is? Be sociable you moron. God I hate Mickey Mouse. Does he even understand the concept of Valentines Day? Narcissistic piece of trash only dates what is essentially himself in drag. Look at Goofy, Mickey. Unlike you, he's not complete filth. He's not paired up with anyone. It's not of importance to him. He's still winking. He looks sexy, too. Why can't you be Goofy, Mick? Is it because you're short? Short and powerless. Powerless to make me ever love you. I don't want you, Mickey. You're nothing. You're literally less than anything existent. Jiminy is confident too. You're just a dumbass, Mickey. You're more of a rat than anything. Why couldn't you just show up? Valentines Day is ruined forever.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Where the hell is Mickey Mouse? I bet he hate valentines day, that piece of shit. Why don't you bother showing up for Valentines Day, Mickey? Embarrassed? Think people care about who your Valentine is? Be sociable you moron. God I hate Mickey Mouse. Does he even understand the concept of Valentines Day? Narcissistic piece of trash only dates what is essentially himself in drag. Look at Goofy, Mickey. Unlike you, he's not complete filth. He's not paired up with anyone. It's not of importance to him. He's still winking. He looks sexy, too. Why can't you be Goofy, Mick? Is it because you're short? Short and powerless. Powerless to make me ever love you. I don't want you, Mickey. You're nothing. You're literally less than anything existent. Jiminy is confident too. You're just a dumbass, Mickey. You're more of a rat than anything. Why couldn't you just show up? Valentines Day is ruined forever.
....... What?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm hoping that these wallpapers will branch out to include other characters. As much as I love Sora, Donald and Goofy, I'm getting sort of tired seeing them all the time xD

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
This is adorable I love the faces they're making, I especially like how SRK are all blushing.
I really hope they include Kairi and Riku in future calender wallpapers.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
ASDFGHJKL! This is so adorable on every freakin' account. I have a new favorite wallpaper now, definitely.

SOKAI! My lovely OTP! Oh, the days without you since KHII have been hard, yes. But I never stopped shipping you two, and now I see it was all worth it:) I don't care if this isn't canon, or that it's really a trio moment. The SoKai shipper in me will take what she can get, and shout to the skies that SoKai has somewhat returned.

Aaaaaand my faith in humanity has been restored. I knew there was a reason I never doubted you, KaiOra ^_^

SOKAI!!! Best day ever! Just best day ever. Words are failing me- Have something like this in KHIII, Nomura. Have something!

-Ascends into a happy cloud of bliss-

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
This ones going on my iPad.

i got the other two on my phone and pc and the latter I'm not bored with yet.

edit: I LOVE Riku's look! He's so confused.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I should have seen this coming, but I like this wallpaper a lot ^_^ Perhaps its the inclusion of Riku and Kairi but this is definitely on the better half (still doesn't top the original, in Atlantica!!!) I can't wait to see one that has the villains and or the other PoH (I always loved seeing them all together in Amano's drawings).

Lenneth

Awards
Awwwnnn *--*

Sooo Cute!!!!! Riku's face is princeless!!
Fan service FOREVER people!!

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I really wasn't expecting Shiro Amano to draw anything beyond Christmas/Halloween but wow lol. I love the wallpaper. So cute with the wrapped heart chocolates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back