• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU -crossover- Releasing September 20!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

A mere 7 days after its initial reveal, we now know when THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU -crossover- Original Soundtrack is releasing! Not only that, but thanks to composer Takeharu Ishimoto, we can also see the boxart of this set, featuring the keyart of THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU Solo Remix!

This soundtrack will go on sale on September 20th, 2012 for ¥1,890 (approximately $23.99 USD)! It contains not only the original tracks, but also the remixes of Calling, Someday and Twister from KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance] as well as new arrangements from the iOS version! Tokyo Game Show 2012 will also have this available on its release date!

Click to enlarge!

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I need this in my life. <3
How long does it usually take for Japanese soundtracks to go international?

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
You could always torrent the Jap version until the NA one comes out. Shouldn't be a big difference

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
When the Australian Square Enix store opens, I hope this gets on there 8D

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
This will be an itunes release right? Afterall it's on iOS :p

I think its likely, the original TWEWY soundtrack came over to the US through Itunes. If I were you though (since SENA seems to love making us wait for OSTs) import it off YesAsia, they have decent prices on soundtracks and I got all my KH collection discs off there and its authentic and good packaging :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back