• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Halcyon

The Queen's Fate

Hi! I'm not exactly new here but I finally found the time to log in again after 2 years (and now I think I'm flooding the forums). Yikes. Anyway, I've been reading some of the poems here and I'd like to share my own. This is a poem I wrote for my Cross Literature class. It's about the Queen of...
  2. Halcyon

Opinions about viewing Video Games as the cause for violent behavior

So there has been studies lately that suggest playing video games is a CAUSE for violent behavior. An example is the 1999 Columbine Massacre. Two teenage boys (the culprits) were discovered to have been avid video game players; namely, players of Wolfenstein. According to a psychologist, this...
  3. Halcyon

Noob Warning - Hi anyway :)

Oh wow you can officially label me a caveman... er woman. This is my first time to see a forum based solely on Kingdom Hearts... Anyway, I'm so happy I was able to unearth this site from the drowning level number of sites in the internet. 8D Btw, it's my first time to join a forum so don't take...
Back