• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Dclone

Ability Equip Guide?

Pardon me if this has posted, (I didn't see one stickied) but is there a guide anywhere for which abilities to have equipped for particular bosses? I know some people will turn certain abilities on or off, like combo pluses or negative combos or whatnot. Also, I see certain accessories like...
  2. Dclone

Xehanot & a Certain Plot Device

Ok, let's see if I can get all this straight. Ansem SoD give up his bodily form to travel through time & goes back to recruit YMX to do some recruiting of his own. Fast forward to KH3D where he, Ansem SoD, Xemnas, Saix, Xigbar & Master Xehanort all exist. Since YMX's mission was to collect...
  3. Dclone

Forecast & Link Portals

How exactly does this work? Do the Nightmare silhouettes correspond to the Special Portals? Let's say I complete a Link Portal in Traverse Town & the silhouette isn't blacked out anymore. I drop & next time I come back, it's still the same Nightmare. I don't completely understand the "Now"...
  4. Dclone

KH2FM+ Controls

I just got it today, & I was curious if the controls are different for everybody. So far, here are my controls X-jump O-Attack Square-nothing yet Triangle-reaction command Also, during cutscenes & other menu selections, the O button functions as the X button & vice versa. One more thing, I am...
  5. Dclone

Abilities List?

Is there a complete list of all the abilities that are obtainable in the game for all 3 characters? And also, (if possible) what commands need to be melded together to get them? So far I've just been working on gaining Magic Hastes & Attack Hastes for all of them, but I'd like to know what else...
  6. Dclone

Transformers: War for Cybertron

I looked for a thread on this but didn't find one. Has anyone else been following the development of this game? I'm quite a big TF fan, and from what I've seen thus far, it has the potential to be a good game (based on the original series). I'm really looking forward to playing as Soundwave...
  7. Dclone

Lesser Nobodies

Do you guys think that the Castle Oblivion members (minus Axel) all had control over Lesser Nobodies like the other members of the Organization? If they did, is it possible they could show up in a future title?
  8. Dclone

Zexion Lexicon

Hi, I'm new here. I apologize if I'm posting this in the wrong section, I just figured something creative would go here. I've been working on a Lexicon to use for my Zexion cosplay, and I'm almost finished, except for the title. I've seen the pixilated pic on the KH Wiki, which says the title is...
Back