• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Why did Riku cut his hair?

I'd lol if that was truly the reason.
  2. G

Censorship patch?

It's also sad they'd think they're worth changing when you see far worse on tv and cartoons these days.
  3. G

Has KH1 aged well compared to KH2?

I can't help but agree with Ruran and Rael_Oblivion. Even with remixes and the like I still find KH1 better than KH2 hopes it could be. I've played vanilla, Fm's imported and the collections and each time nothing has made Kh2 better to me. What I love about KH1 feels lost in it. Kh2 had better...
  4. G

Censorship patch?

The scene were Will holds a gun to his head and threatens to "be lost to Davy Jones locker". In the uncensored version he's really holding it to his head. Axel's flame is also still edited out as he's fading away....for some reason. Oddly enough it seems Xigbars combined gun wasn't edited this...
  5. G

Seven Wonders of Twilight Town

I just considered them glitches in Diz's system. It didn't help that the Organization was constantly trying to get in which affected it as well.
  6. G

How's everyone enjoying it?

It's mean to us all but it fixes that KH2 difficulty so gooood. TnT
  7. G

Empty throne in Land of Departure

A good point. I never really put much thought into it myself. Just figured the empty seat is where their own master sat. Oddly enough when Aqua changes the castle it's only the middle one that's left. That's just a fan speculation. Not that it's not possible but it should be remembered that the...
  8. G

Castle Oblivon's nature

Personally I just tell myself it was all part of the set up for Marluxia's plan to make Sora a slave. Not only for reasons given by Blackdrazon but also cause whenever you see other characters walking around they don't seem to need cards. Axel was sent to search it meany times so I doubt he'd...
  9. G

By getting ready for tears of frustration and high blood pressures.
  10. G

Have Ventus and Kairi met, inside Sora's heart?

It's possible. At least by the time of DDD. They was all three obviously aware enough to confront Riku when he dived into Sora's heart. Roxas and Ven's awareness was also exemplified in DDD. Roxas appeared to Sora in his dream version of The World Ends With You and Ven appeared trying to shield...
  11. G

Have Ventus and Kairi met, inside Sora's heart?

Gonna have to go with this myself. Kinda hard to converse with someone that's not conscious. ತಎತ If anything Ventus didn't start showing signs of presence till Roxas started duel wielding. Sure Roxas got the Ven face from the get go but it was Roxas pain of losing Xion that sparked enough of a...
  12. G

Nope . Just wish it did considering what you go through to get it.
  13. G

How did Sora sleep in Castle Oblivion but wakes up in Twilight Town?

Sad part is that's the least of DiZ's "asshole" stint. xD
  14. G

Geez, this game's story is even more flawed than I remembered.

Chain of Memories did Atlantica best. Buuuuttt I only say that cause it found an excuse to let me walk rather than swim or do a damned musical.
  15. G

Do Keyblades evolve?

I wouldn't say they evolve but rather reflect their wielder. Terra and Aqua's upgraded keychains are just that, keychains. If you watch scenes in the theater mode it always shows a persons default keyblade. Even when Aqua was wandering the dark realm and Terra & Ven's keyblade came to save her...
  16. G

As was I. u_u
  17. G

Who had the best battle stance?

Re: who had the best battle stance Except there's absolutely no way to prove that for a certain for reasons already given. Namine didn't just replace herself in Sora's memories she completely rewrote them. That was why the story emphasized moments were they'd try to remember things but...
  18. G

Re: who had the best battle stance She's likely means game wise. Chronologically Vanitas was first but game wise Riku did so yes in a since Vanitas is copying Riku for no apparent reason. As for the stance itself look at Xehanort. When the Geezor attacks in his boss battle he does so with a...
  19. G

Re: who had the best battle stance I can't really say which one is "best" but I'm partial to Terra's for some reason. xD
  20. G

Aqua in the Realm of Darkness

It is in a sense. The bottle Riku had when he left Sora's heart after talking to data!Diz was that data and in an older interview we know the data is needed alongside that Key to Return hearts. KH follows Tron logic, the data can go into real world and vice versa. Ah but portals vary. TAV use...
Back