• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Kairi, the missing piece

I know this was already a topic at some point but I couldn't find the thread. But I believe kairi is the Key to Return Hearts. Well in kingdom hearts 1 she hugged sora and he returned to his human form but when viewing her name Nomura may have found a very clever way to tie her into the story...
  2. P

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I just watched brave last night, and I have to say I really liked the movie. And I thought about how it could be incorporated into kh3 and I feel like it could definitely be used. For one Merida is a princess who wants to...
  3. P

Epic Final Battle Scenarios

I was thinking about how I would like the keyblade war to be played out. I just finished replaying Kh2 and I really liked the scene when Sora, along with Leon and the gang, were taking down heartless in Hollow Bastion (so awesome). I figure that at the keyblade graveyard it won't simply be a...
Back