• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by WaltK

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. WaltK

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

Where was it said that Heyner, Pence, or Ollette aren't from Twilight Town?
  2. WaltK

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Refloating my idea of a Zootopia with areas that can be explored in radically different ways depending on what character you're playing as and what size animal said character turns into.
  3. WaltK

Film ► Disney shower thoughts

The trope of the early Disney Princesses instantly marrying the first man they meet which modern Disney likes to lampshade and make fun of so much was never actually a thing that explicitly happened. Ever. Films like Enchanted and Frozen honestly just make themselves look kind of silly the way...
  4. WaltK

“I was today years old when I learnt...” - the personal KH discoveries thread

I recently watched a video on minor attentions to detail in KH3, and one that I genuinely didn't know before is that the daytime traffic in San Fransokyo operates like actual traffic, with working stop lights that the vehicles stop at, and vehicles even use turn signals.
  5. WaltK

KH Shower Thoughts

I'll concede to the Shooting Star one, but not the other two; Oathkeeper is literally just Kairi's lucky charm, and Jungle King just randomly gets given to the player non-diegenically in the final cutscene. At any rate, let's just go with "he rarely canonically uses them".
  6. WaltK

KH Shower Thoughts

I think the more likely scenario is they're non-canonical. That's the mindset Everglow's KH Timeline series works under.
  7. WaltK

News ► Kingdom Hearts is headed to Steam in June 2024

This otherwise means nothing to me as a non-PC gamer, but I may very well use this as an excuse to finally recommend the series to my nibling.
  8. WaltK

KH Shower Thoughts

THUMB
  9. WaltK

Film ► Say something NICE about a Disney live-action remake

In the words of a certain shiny YouTube crab: "I hate these live-action remakes, but I will acknowledge that they are not 100% worthless experiences" -Schaffrillas Productions, "Mulan is the Worst Disney Live-Action Remake So Far" (2020) There's gotta be something you like about these soulless...
  10. WaltK

News ► A Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus CGI series is rumored to be in the works

You lot are talking as if we don't already get a bunch of neat KH merch, just because you can't find them at DisneyLand or whatever.
  11. WaltK

The Disney+ Simpsons shorts fall much more into the realm of parody than anything else. I believe that's largely the reason they're never voiced by their official voice actors should any of them talk, the brief, serendipitous instance of Tress McNeille as the Queen of Hearts being the one and...
  12. WaltK

Film ► The Little Mermaid Live Action Remake

If I had a nickel for every time a preschool spinoff of a Disney animated classic made the villain into a good guy, I'd have two nickels, which isn't that many but isn't it weird that it happened twice?
  13. WaltK

I'd meet you halfway and say; have it be set a few months or a year post-movie, on an Earth that's showing signs of being rejuvenated while still not looking too far removed from what we see in the movie.
Back