• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Squood!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Squood!

Did you like the direction that the developers took Kingdom Hearts?

Well I'm just sayin'. One game. Out of multiple where Riku or a version of him had a large role. And then KH3's secret ending and MelMem practically saying he's goin' back to said large role. And then Nomura looking at a popularity poll where Riku was in like fourth or something and thinking...
  2. Squood!

Riku has one game where he doesn't do much and suddenly his value is at risk.
  3. Squood!

News ► A Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus CGI series is rumored to be in the works

I don't really want Disney themselves having a big hand in it at all. Instead, a more "background" role in the production, just making sure things are accurate and all that. Not exactly to KH3's extent, but still. I feel this way cuz...I just don't really trust Disney's capabilities anymore. I...
  4. Squood!

News ► A Kingdom Hearts Disney Plus CGI series is rumored to be in the works

Y'all jest but an adaptation of Dark Road would actually be a bit easier in terms of game-to-film transition
  5. Squood!

Hi

Hey there. This place isn't as...lively as it used to be but we're still here, haha. Hope you enjoy your time here.
  6. Squood!

When are we expecting news?

I really hope KH4 is at least aiming for a 2025 release but people keep bringing up Square's financial report or smth saying they have no major releases planned for the next two years.
  7. Squood!

The Ask-a-Mod Thread

Sorry if this is a dumb question but uhhh...d'ya think I can upgrade to a silver name now?
  8. Squood!

Yes. Which is why it's a big deal that Sora basically broke a taboo of nature. That taboo being you CAN'T rewrite events destined to happen.
  9. Squood!

It's like loading a save state on an emulator to do something different, but the game actually loads slightly before the state and makes you watch your previous actions until the moment you made the save state. Oh, and it's not on an emulator of any kind and it's legit forcing said save state
  10. Squood!

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing Link Coming 2024!

They'll have to show KH4. Just like UX and KH3 in 2015.
  11. Squood!

Yes, we did see the one way. And the way Sora used to go after the Lich is framed in the opposite way as that one way which is our only means of comparison. That and what YX says. "Traversing Hearts to reach worlds, not traversing worlds to reach Hearts" The way seen in DDD and with Ven is...
  12. Squood!

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing Link Coming 2024!

Imagine people expecting KH4 and then it's just the mobile game people despise for existing--
  13. Squood!

Uh...yes? We literally saw it in DDD and when Sora woke Ven up.
  14. Squood!

KH references and cameos in other media?

Funny how Disney literally owns a JRPG series and yet the people makin' this still go for the same fruit a buncha cartoons went for and it's "overdesigned Cloud knockoff making fun of how dumb and "why?" JRPG designs are"
  15. Squood!

Disney Partnering with Epic for new Disney Gaming Universe

If KH does happen in Fortnite...oh boy. Can't wait for the million unfunny jokes and the million more unfunny garbage people have been recycling since 2010 with this series but with a Fortnite coat of paint
Back