• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Setsugekka

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

News ► THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU -Live Remix- Promo Art!

Uhm, does it state anywhere in that article that the image was created by Nomura? It looks a lot more like Gen Kobayashi's style to me. Kobayashi was responsible for the minor characters's designs in the original game and also created the new girl from Live Remix, Koko. He also did a huge amount...
  2. S

Kingdom hearts birth by sleep final mix NEW SCANS

That Nomura Artwork... is not new. It's composed out of several other artworks which have already been released, only the Aqua part is new. The Ven part of the picture comes from one of his Awakening stations, and both Terra and Mickey have been taken from an artwork to promote Birth by Sleep...
  3. S

KH Recoded Europe Site?

Just for your information: The USK, the German version of the ERSB, have already rated the game. And because of this, Europe will definitly see a release for Re:coded.
  4. S

Differences in Names

That works if you have the European version. Just change the language of your PSP system to Spanish and tada - if the game has Spanish subs (Every European game from Square Enix has English, French, German, Italian and Spanish subs), then you'll see Ven and co. talking with nice Spanish subtitles.
  5. S

Differences in Names

These names are Latin, and are similiar to their English expressions. They have been changed because stuff like "Magischer Wunsch" and "Kritischer Einschlag" are way too long for the little box on the screen and they don't sound very well. And Void Gear's literal translation "Zahnrad des Nichts"...
  6. S

Gamestop Bundle Boxart Revealed

Nope, European Bundles have the game case as well. I have two bundles, both games had the case.
  7. S

Games con 2010

We don't get a German dub, so the voices will be English -> Everyone should be able to understand it.
  8. S

BBS collectors edition in Germany

For the very last time: This damn artbook is no pre-order bonus! You have to pay for it! At the moment, the Collector's Edition is 15€ more expansive than the regular version.
  9. S

Well, the thing that makes it really obvious that Square hates Germany is that we're still waiting for Advent Children Complete. As far as I know the other countries already have it.
  10. S

Besides, PAL territories always get CEs to bigger SE titles nowadays - it was obvious that one would come.
  11. S

To everyone who thinks it's so mean that Germany (and probably the rest of PAL, too) gets a Collector's Edition: It's only fair. You guys in America get your own dub. We have to live with that, even though we got local dubs for both Kingdom Hearts I and II. Yet you complain about how bad the...
Back