• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Chaser

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Chaser

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing Link Coming 2024!

Always there Princess and the Frog, Raya, Encanto, Inside Out, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Moana, Tangled, Atlantis, Lilo and Stitch, Incredibles, and Elemental. I think that’s all. Oh no I forgot Treasure Planet… SE, let me speak to Nomura!!!
  2. Chaser

Oh I didn't leave it at just one, I wrote a laundry list of Disney films I want in the mobile and console games.
  3. Chaser

No, you have to put in a unique code assigned to you.
  4. Chaser

Doing the survey and "Q34. Please tell us which Disney World you would like to play with in this game." y'all can thank me for the PatF Bayou level. Oh, the volume just refers to which growth log you've selected. It is just a list of things the game collects as you play and turns that into...
  5. Chaser

When are we expecting news?

Well....
  6. Chaser

Cartoon/TV ► Pixar's Monsters At Work - A TV Sequel to Kingdom Hearts 3 featuring Gary

The second I heard the wonderful Paula Pell I knew exactly what we were in for. On that, the voice work was excellent this season.
  7. Chaser

I have no idea who that is (not Kendrick, I know him) but I’d have been suss if I saw “state of play” mentioned. This should be a full on showcase
  8. Chaser

I thought the rumour was late May, 23rd onwards?
  9. Chaser

Devs are cruel for using the KH1 model of Pinocchio for his piece in order to not give away if we're seeing Disney characters in this game or not.
  10. Chaser

Cartoon/TV ► Pixar's Monsters At Work - A TV Sequel to Kingdom Hearts 3 featuring Gary

Season 2 was such an improvement over season 1, and felt like a true and proper sequel to both movies. Sooooo good. But 0/10 because no Gary.
  11. Chaser

Went into the city for 3 hours with hands free GPS mode on and it didn’t do anything the entire time.
  12. Chaser

Oh yeah, absolutely. It's a common trope in this series and it was clearly employed again here. But I just want his name to be from ineptitude for the hehes and the hahas
  13. Chaser

He's obviously good for something, as we saw from the feathers scene which the mysterious duo chalk up to him being an operations master, and to get to that level within society is surely a good thing. But Nept being tired all the time, the Inspector having no faith in him and his society, him...
  14. Chaser

I know everyone jumped on Neptune and a water theme but I'd laugh if Nept was named because of his iNEPTitude. The yawning, the Inspector and Operator having no faith in his society, but then he's in the legal system and the head of the society so he's gotta have been a go getter to get that...
  15. Chaser

I've found that in GPS mode, while remaining in one place, I have to physically touch the enemies to engage in battle. Turning on "hands-free mode" does not have my character fight any battles in my absence. But using GPS mode and engaging in battles yourself definitely is a way to play the...
Back